Roses are red, violets are blue...




Roses are red

Violets are blue

Cupid's been busy

Because a Baby is due

August 2017






You know how much I love this blog community, so I wanted to share the great news with you about our little family that keeps growing!  As Ruby announced on Instagram and Twitter this afternoon, her humans are expecting their second child making her the proud big sister of not only S, but another sibling on the way!  See the painting that she made for this special moment?  We are all artists in this house!

But all jokes aside, the beautiful framed masterpiece was created by the very talented Justine from @brushwork.by.justine.  I loved collaborating with her, and encourage you to go and visit her page... She can turn any photograph of your family into a lovely work of art!  I thank her from my heart for bringing my vision to reality.  Quite honestly, the last time we announced our pregnancy I felt a little silly being in the pictures seeing as I still didn't show a baby bump!  I thought a drawing/painting would better capture this exciting time for us now...

Baby number two will arrive in August, and we couldn't be happier!  Our children will grow up close in age, and only one school grade apart. This means in the future I have the good fortune of both a junior and senior kindergarten child inquiring around our home!  What makes me most thankful though, is that they will have a friend for life...

Last time around I thought that I was having a girl, and almost convinced myself of this fact.  Now I cannot imagine life without my little boy, and have no preference for our next child.  My prayers are for a smooth pregnancy/delivery, and healthy/happy newborn.  Those in itself are all blessings (as is this miracle of another baby) and the gender does not matter...

Not sure how life has been treating you in your part of the world, but I hope that you are starting to get into the Valentine's Day spirit! February is such a nice month and reminder to spread our love to friends and family!  

I am looking forward to continuing to post about ours and thank you for sharing in our story!



Roses are red

Violets are blue

Our secret is out

Another Vergis is due!


Share your thoughts :

  1. So happy for you Joanne!!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you story how she is related to baby and drawing . Great drawing by your daughter and better place to capture your story in painting.Karsoo is the best place where you can explore your story and explore trending news and story.

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis