CTI: A creative invitation

Thank you to all of those who were interested in CTI (Connected through inquiry: A curious community)!

I have sent out emails regarding who will be part of the face-to-face and online components.  If you did not receive an email in mid. September, it is possible that I had the wrong email address (a few bounced back) or that you did not send me your survey.  Surveys can be downloaded here and emailed to me before October 11th.   

Our first session and meeting will be on Thursday, October 17th, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. in Richmond Hill. We will meet at "Your Fired..." for a ceramics/painting experience.  The exact location is 10178 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C-1T6 (Yonge Street and Major Mackenzie is the closest intersection).  The cost is approximately $10.00 per person, and I ask that you bring something to contribute to a potluck dinner (salads, finger foods, drinks, dessert, paper plates, plastic cutlery, etc.).  We may end up with more food depending on how many attend, so be prepared to take some back home with you!

I thought that our first session should include a creative encounter to begin to build relationships and plan our sessions together.  Though I have many ideas, and have read through your wonderful suggestions, I still want it to be about "us."





Everyone (even our online friends) are welcome to attend the first face-to-face session.  Please send me a r.s.v.p. email with what you are contributing to the potluck dinner at joannemariebabalis@gmail.com, and to be sure that I can include you on the list!  The ceramics place only has space for about 50-60 people to attend, of which 25 are our face-to-face participants.  

If you cannot make it, please follow our tweets or Instagram pictures throughout the evening with the hashtag #CTInquiry.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in a couple of weeks, and hope that you are as excited as I am about our first encounter!

Sincerely,

Joanne Babalis :)  

P.S. You can also share what food you are bringing below in the comment section, to give others ideas of what hasn't been selected.  Or even say that you are coming/following online by adding a comment before the 17th.  Tweets can also be shared before we begin at #CTInquiry.  Let's spread the EXCITEMENT!!! 

Share your thoughts :

  1. I'll bring a salad. Looking forward to it! Love the pottery idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be bringing a grilled chicken salad with peanut sauce. I look forward to meeting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I will bring a quinoa, beet and feta dish to share. I am very excited to meet everyone. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! I will bring Red Velvet Cake. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis