- The colours red and yellow - he will pick them out of a pile of markers, blocks, books, etc.
- He has already started to explore reading to himself within his crib or playpen.
- There is something about animal tails that has him feeling so curious. First he began to touch and stare at his stuffed animal tails, then he would grab our dog Ruby's tail, and finally anything "tail like" for instance shabby rugs, fabrics with fringes, the bristles on his comb, all intrigued him! It seems that he likes the sensory aspect of materials or continues to be drawn to textured items!
- Any kind of glasses, reading glasses or sunglasses, always have his attention. He likes to hold them, look at them for several minutes analyze each detail, and eventually open and close the sides or put them back onto someone's face.
- He is beginning to take notice of anyone who is wearing a watch.
Over the summer, I partnered with Jord Watches (@woodwatches_com), and wanted to share with your their unique wooden appearance. It is hard to pick just one style, but I selected the brightest option which has also turned out to be a perfect colour for the Fall. It's called the Frankie in Purpleheart & Plum and can be found here. What I love most about it, is that it's quite large and easy for me to see the time!!
One lucky blog follower will receive a gift card (e-voucher) for $75.00 toward a Jord wooden watch. Everyone else who participates will receive a $20.00 e-voucher just for entering!!!
- Follow me @joannebabalis and @woodenwatches_com on instagram
- Leave a comment with your name and email address below sharing how you make the most of your time in your day-to-day, or a memory that you have from your summer vacation that you will treasure.
- Winner will be announced on the blog (below in the comment section) on October 5th, 2016.